Saturday, April 30, 2011

The technical side of RP.

Anyone that knows me well knows that I used to have quite a thriving business of selling fully scripted collars and weapons on my original avatar in SL. The day came when a friend was wearing what I considered to be an inadequate collar and cuff set simply because of it's emoting and not so attractive build.

So here we are and I am working on updating the Lockmeister protocols to be just a little more flexible than they are currently without changing the original syntax. It's tedious and I want to be done now but it's also exciting at the same time to think about where it's going to lead.

The idea really is to supply people with minimally scripted items that they can use in role-play and be required to give their consent before anything is done to them via a script in order that the item might enhance RP as opposed to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment